Three UK targets business market with new ‘Three Business Adapt’
Today, mobile network Three UK announces the launch of its new business proposition – Three Business Adapt, which marks an expansion into the medium-sized business sector, targeting companies with 25 to 250 employees.
In addition to being on the UK’s fastest 5G network, as recognised by Ookla®, Three Business Adapt now provides business customers further flexibility and control benefits, including:
- An unlimited business plan: All of the sims are truly unlimited. None of Three’s tariffs are sharer plans, meaning customers won’t overspend, worry about data limits, or second-guess how much they’re using
- A self-serve Portal with an integrated analytics dashboard, allowing businesses to control usage and spending
- The ability to activate more connections in seconds: As businesses grow and change in size, customers can adapt their business plan and the number of connections they have to suit
- Support and Customer Success Managers: A single point of contact for all account queries and advice
The launch is the result of significant investment in digital infrastructure, using best in class partnerships with Amdocs, Docusign, Adobe, Tariffcom, and Astute, and the creation of new sales and service channels. This new IT platform is more cost-effective to run meaning Three can be extremely competitive in the market without compromising on quality.
Snehal Bhudia, Director of Business Propositions & Go to Market, Three UK: “Business Adapt is the most straightforward and transparent offering in the market today. It provides businesses with a very flexible, scalable solution, that’s simple to use and gives much-needed cost certainty. These plans are perfect for any business needing 25 to 250 connections and come with dedicated customer service and self-serve tools.”
Business customers can also choose the following add on:
- Three Mobile Protect: All the necessary security measures needed to protect businesses against cybercrime, with the world’s first enterprise-grade firewall for mobile devices.
Mike Tomlinson, Managing Director of Business, Three UK: “With Business Adapt we are determined to provide simplicity to the business market so that a single predictable monthly charge would cover the mobile connectivity requirements of the entire team. We’ve enabled 5G at no extra cost to future-proof the proposition and to provide market-leading value for money. We are proud of our role in supporting UK businesses and will continue to develop more compelling and relevant offerings over the months and years to come.”