Three x Netflix ‘Borrow my Corgi’
BORROW MY CORGI
Three launches regal canine experience to celebrate the launch of The Crown season two on Netflix, giving fans the ultimate companion to binge-watch the show with
Inspired by The Queen’s longstanding love of Corgis and the hugely popular ‘BorrowMyDoggy’ trend, Three UK is launching a new canine experience this week to mark the return of The Crown on Netflix. ‘Borrow My Corgi’ gives fans a truly immersive way to enjoy the show – by binge-watching it in the company of their very own regal four-legged companion.
Launching this Friday (8th December) to coincide with the launch of season two of The Crown on Netflix, Three is inviting super-fans to ‘Borrow My Corgi’ to apply to spend time with one of the specially-selected pooches during the weekend and enrich their viewing experience of the new series.
The lucky winners can then expect to have their four-legged friend chaperoned to their front-door by one of the ‘BMC Royal Butlers’. They will then be free to enjoy the majestic company of the pooch while bingeing on the new season of The Crown – no matter whether it’s at home, while going for a walk, or on the way to work.
‘Borrow My Corgi’ celebrates Three’s Go Binge service, which launched earlier in the year and allows customers to stream freely from selected services, including Netflix, without it coming out of their monthly data allowance.
Go Binge arrived in the wake of comprehensive research from Three into the bingeing habits of the nation, which found that an alarming two-thirds (67%) of Brits admit to having devoured an entire TV series in a single-sitting, with one in five (21%) saying that bingeing is now the only way to watch our favourite shows*.
Shadi Halliwell, Chief Marketing Officer at Three, said: “Along with the rest of the nation, we have been swept up in The Crown mania. ‘Borrow My Corgi’ is a fully-immersive experience, complete with the perfect canine companion, to binge-watch the next phase in this historical saga in majestic style. It is the ultimate way to stream The Crown – whether at home, in the park or on the move.”
Three’s ‘Borrow My Corgi’ experience will run from Friday 8th to Sunday 10th December 2017, across London. People wishing to spend time with one of the Corgis can do so by emailing email@example.com with information on the day they would like to make a booking and the area of the city in which they are based.
Notes to Editors
Video content can be found here.
Notes to Editors
About ‘Borrow My Corgi’
Fans of The Crown can request to borrow a Corgi by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the day they would like to make a booking and the area of the city in which they are based. Terms and conditions apply – see below.
About Go Binge
Three’s Go Binge data plans enable customers with regular data to stream from selected services without it coming out of their monthly data allowance. Go Binge is in response to the country’s obsession with binge watching and our desire to keep up to date with the latest series and music releases, no matter where we are. For more information on Go Binge visit www.three.co.uk/go-binge/details Please note some of the selected services require subscriptions.
‘Borrow My Corgi’ Terms and Conditions
- The Prize Draw promoter is Hutchison 3G UK Limited, with Registered Office: Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 1EH (“Three”).
- To qualify for entry, entrants must email email@example.com stating their location and their preferred time slot (“Qualifying Entries”). The Prize Draw will open at 09:00 on Tuesday 5th December 2017 and close at 17:00 on Thursday 7th December 2017. (“Prize Draw Period”).
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and open to UK residents aged 18 or over with a valid email account. Employees of Three or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The prize consists of: A 60 minute timeslot in the company of a Corgi, and their owner (“Prize”).
- Winners will be drawn from the Qualifying Entries, submitted within the Prize Draw Period, at random and by an independent adjudicator (“Winner”). Three’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. The number of winners drawn each day will depend on how many slots can be fitted into the time period.
- The time slots will be available from 10:00 – 12:00 each day on Friday 8th, Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th December 2017. Each slot will be a maximum of 30 minutes. There will be two Corgis available to participate in the experience – with one Corgi allocated to each timeslot, accompanied by their owner/handler.
- Winners must email in advance (to the address listed above) so that Three is able to book a time slot for them, at least one day before the experience takes place. There will be a limited amount of spaces for emails sent on the same day as the ride.
- Each Winner must provide a valid address in order to meet the Corgi and its owner. The meeting point must be within the M25 radius.
- Winners will be notified by email. The Winner will be required to reply to accept the Prize within 45 minutes of the Notification and confirm their contact telephone number to arrange the location. If Three does not receive contact from the Winner within 30 minutes of the Notification, the Winner will forfeit the Prize. Three reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
- The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Three reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw (including altering the Prize). Prize is subject to availability and no alternatives will be provided.
- The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to Three’s terms for service. The Winners agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such terms and conditions will be borne solely by them. All third party terms and conditions relating to the Prize are beyond the control of Three.
- The Winners agree to allow Three to use their name, general location and photography for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- Under no circumstances will Three (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Prize Draw or for any prize connected with the Prize Draw and liability is excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the Winners arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
- Entry of the Prize Draw signifies your acceptance of these terms. Three reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law and you irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw.