Three UK launches new Three+ rewards app
Three UK is making life a little bit richer for its customers* with exclusive rewards and offers, thanks to its brand-new app – Three+. From beats to bites, and big-screen action, Three+ will help to create more meaningful moments with loved ones.
Three, the UK’s Fastest 5G Network**, has curated rewards that will elevate the everyday for members and open up a world of possibilities. The Three+ app is available now and free to download for Three customers to enjoy the latest offers and a few extra plusses in life.
Members will have access to exclusive offers from leading brands across food and drink, entertainment, days out, wellbeing, sport and shopping. A wide range of offers launch today within the app, including:
- Cinema fans will be thrilled to get a weekend escape to the movies – with £3 adult cinema tickets at Cineworld and Picturehouse, available Friday to Sunday. With a new code available each week, there’s no reason to miss out on the latest blockbuster again.
- The joy of experiencing live music in a field is well and truly back. Three UK is proud to be the Official Connectivity Partner at some of the most iconic festivals across the UK next year. To kick-start this, Three+ members will have access to a limited number of pre-sale tickets to Reading and Leeds Festival. More details to be confirmed very soon.
- Take a guided tour around the home of Chelsea FC, with a must-have offer for Three+ members. Footie fans can take advantage of a 2-4-1 offer*** on entry to the Stadium Tour and Museum, explore the dressing rooms, press room, players’ tunnel, pitchside and more, at Stamford Bridge.
- Make a cosy night in with friends and family a little bit sweeter, with 20% off Uber Eats – with a new code available each week.
- Make a home-cooked family dinner easy and exciting with a SimplyCook recipe kit delivered to your door for just £3, and 20% off your next 3 boxes. Each box contains four delicious recipe kits, perfect for trying out your culinary skills.
- Or, if dining out is more your style, catch up with a friend and enjoy two main meals for £10 at Frankie & Benny’s – one new code available each week.With sourdough pizzas, juicy towering burgers, comforting pasta and colourful salads, there is something for everyone to enjoy
Andrew Foy, Director of New Products, Propositions and Insights at Three UK, said: “Three+ isn’t just about the rewards but the meaningful moments they help to create for our customers. With so many extra plusses from Three, members can kickstart a film club, take a friend out to dinner, or have date night delivered and make it one to remember. And with more exciting rewards in the pipeline, there’s never been a better time to join Three.”
Three+ will have ‘always-on’ rewards available, plus exclusive competitions and ‘surprise and delight’ rewards that’ll come and go – giving customers a reason to check in and browse on a regular basis. It is free to download for Three Pay Monthly and PAYG mobile customers. It is available for iOS and Android users on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store now, plus Huawei EMUI 11.
For more information visit www.three.co.uk/threeplus
Notes to editors
All offers are subject to availability.
For more details and T&Cs on the Three+ offers visit www.three.co.uk/threeplus/help
*Three+ is available to Three UK Pay Monthly and PAYG 18+ customers. It is not currently available to Three Home Broadband, Mobile Broadband and Business customers.
** Source: Analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data Q1–Q2 2021 – https://www.speedtest.net/awards/united_kingdom/2021/?award_type=5g&time_period=q1-q2
*** 2-4-1 CFC Stadium tour offer: One 2-4-1 offer per code. One full-paying adult required. Conditions apply.
Full list of brands available on Three+ from launch:
- Bloom & Wild
- Chelsea Football Club
- Day Out With The Kids
- Frankie & Benny’s
- The Athletic
- The Telegraph
- Uber Eats
Plus, Official Connectivity Partner of the following festivals:
- cinch presents Latitude
- Glasgow Summer Sessions
- cinch presents The Isle of Wight Festival
- cinch presents TRNSMT